Wok Chef – Immediate Start
Wok Chef- Immediate start
Friendly team environment
Enthusiasm for Asian Cuisine required!
About the Venue
Canberra Labor Club forms part of a progressive Group that is experiencing continual growth. The Group has grown into one of the most successful licensed clubs in the Canberra region, is very proud of its 50,000 strong membership and is well respected in the community. The Group consists of 4 modern and busy venues – Belconnen, City (Civic), Ginninderra (Charnwood) and Weston Creek (Stirling).
About the Caterers
A & R Catering Pty Ltd have been providing exceptional culinary cuisine to members and guests in the Club Industry for many years and are well known for their signature steaks. A & R Catering is currently seeking an experienced Wok Cook specialising in Asian cuisine to join the team. In this role you will be working in a fast-paced environment with the friendly and passionate culinary team.
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years WOK experience in a busy kitchen
- Attention to detail and a chef who prides themselves on providing each and every one of our guests with an unforgettable culinary experience.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of food safety standards and maintaining policies & procedures
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including nights and weekends
- Have Australian work rights
Please submit your current resume and application letter by Friday, 10 November 2017 by clicking the “Apply Now” Button or send your resume to:
*Only successful candidates will be contacted
**No recruitment agencies
To apply for the above position please click the button below to forward your resume.