Canberra Labor Club is a large progressive licenced Club consisting of 4 modern and busy venues across the ACT. The Group has grown into one of the most successful licensed clubs in the Canberra region, is very proud of its strong membership and is well respected in the community. Continued growth of our business in 2019 includes completion of our Hotel development, adjacent to the Canberra Labor Club in Belconnen, which will be unparalleled in the local market.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, highly experienced and results driven Marketing/Promotions Manager to join our senior management team.
In this role you will be integral in creating and implementing our marketing campaigns from inception to delivery. You will develop new processes for our communications with members, staff and the community and you will bring a fresh perspective to our current practices and branding of our business. You will also support in the launch and marketing of our Hotel which is set to open late 2019.
This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and also requires working with operational teams to ensure the best possible outcomes for the Group.
The role is responsible for;
- End to end project management for all marketing activities
- Delivering ongoing calendars of promotions and events for all venues in conjunction with the Gaming department and Venue Managers
- Actively prepare and execute a social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Manage the website with regards to special offers and content
- Accountability to manage the marketing budget
- Ongoing and effective management of external providers
- Oversee, monitor and evaluate marketing activities to ensure return on investment
- Maintaining insight into local and broader industry trends and events through proactive market research studies, networking and partnerships
- Assist in organising special events (digital support, design and social media)
The ideal candidate will meet the following essential criteria;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at a senior level in Marketing with exceptional IT and digital skills
- Studies in Marketing, Business, Communication or similar
- End to end project management experience
- A sound professional with the ability to build high quality working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and ability to work in time sensitive environments whilst juggling competing priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and creative flair
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant computer software platforms including Photoshop/Adobe
- Flexible attitude towards work hours
Desirable criteria includes:
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of the club industry including services and products we market and our target audience
Don’t miss your opportunity to work with an award-winning team at one of Canberra’s largest and most successful clubs.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter toLynda.email@example.com. Applications close 4th February 2019.
You must have permanent working rights in Australia. Canberra Labor Club is an equal opportunity provider. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years’ experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?