Receive Entry tickets:
• By swiping your membership card daily at a reward kiosk.
• By swiping your membership card at a food and/or beverage outlet when making a purchase(s).
• By swiping your membership card when making a purchase at a housie game. • By playing the gaming machines with a valid membership card inserted correctly in the gaming console. • By joining the Club or renewing your membership.
• Canberra Labor Club, Chandler Street Belconnen
• City Labor Club, Petrie Plaza Civic
• Ginninderra Labor Club, Lhotsky Street Charnwood
• Weston Creek Labor Club, Teesdale Close Stirling
Promotion to start: 1 July 2013 Draw date: 8 December 2013 Drawn: 7:30pm Sunday 08 December 2013 the Promotion and Prizes: • The “Walk Right In & Win” promotion
will run for 27 weeks. • Total prize value – $480,000.00 • The prize is a furnished apartment (Unit Plan 95 Door 158) in the new Altitude Apartments on Chandler Street Belconnen recently completed by Hindmarsh Constructions and designed by Scott Carver. The apartment is located on the 8th Level of the tower complex and consists of 1 bedroom plus study and car space.
• The prize will be drawn at the Canberra Labor Club, Chandler Street Belconnen on Sunday 8 December at 7:30pm.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Promotion starts Monday 1 July 2013.
2. Members who have had their membership cancelled, suspended or have been excluded at the time of the draw are ineligible for the prize.
3. Ticket allocation:
(a) Members can gain a ticket by swiping their membership card daily at a reward kiosk.
(b) Tickets can be accrued when members swipe their cards at one of the Group’s food and/or beverage outlets when making a purchase(s).
(c) By swiping your membership card when making a purchase at a housie game.
(d) By playing the gaming machines with a valid membership card correctly inserted into the gaming console. (e) By joining the Club or renewing your membership.
4. The promotion is open to all financial members of the Canberra Labor Club Group that are eligible to enter. Members must be financial at the time of the draw. Members must be 18 years or over to enter this promotion.
5. Ticketswillbeautomaticallyprintedto the barrel at each venue.
6. Tickets will be removed periodically from the barrels at the City Labor Club, Ginninderra Labor Club and Weston Creek Labor Club and relocated to the main barrel at the Canberra Labor Club, Belconnen.
7. All ticket printing will cease at 6:00pm on 8 December 2013. Accrued tickets will be void.
8. Tickets from the City Labor Club, Ginninderra Labor Club and Weston Creek Labor Club will be transferred to the main barrel at the Canberra Labor Club, Belconnen on the night of the draw.
9. Membersdonothavetobepresent at the draw.
10. In the event a winning member is not present, they will be notified via telephone and in writing. An advertisement will be placed in the Canberra Times on Wednesday
11 December 2013. 11. If the prize remains unclaimed for a
period exceeding 3 months after the draw, a subsequent draw will take place. This re-draw will be conducted at the Canberra Labor Club, Belconnen on Monday 10 March 2014 at 10.00am.
12. In the event an ineligible ticket is drawn, a subsequent draw will take place on the same day.
13. The Promoter of “Walk Right In & Win” promotion is the Canberra Labor Club Limited ABN: 92 008 546 030.
14. Staff, Directors (and their immediate families) and Contractors of the Canberra Labor Club Group are ineligible to enter. Staff, Contractors and Directors are defined as:
(1) All employees (and their immediate families) of the Canberra Labor Club Limited.
(2) All directors (and their immediate families) of the Canberra Labor Club Limited.
(3) All employees, owners and directors of Connoisseur No.1 Pty Ltd, Lofty Mathews Enterprise, SNP Security, Ramad Catering, Peter Funnell Entertainment, Rolfe Property Services Pty Ltd and ZOO Advertising.
(4) For the purpose of this promotion, immediate family is defined as spouse, de-facto partner, parent, sibling and children.
(5) Staff, Contractors or Directors who have resigned, been terminated or have been made redundant for the period 6 months prior to 1 July 2013 are ineligible to enter.
(6) Staff, Contractors or Directors who have resigned, been terminated or who have been made redundant during the promotion (1 July 2013 – 8 December 2013 inclusive) are ineligible to enter.
15. All settlement fees, stamp duty and fees associated in the transfer of the property will be paid by the Canberra Labor Club Limited. All body corporate charges and any other expense associated with the ownership of the property will be the responsibility of the owner on transfer of title to the property.
(a) The winner will be responsible for their own conveyancing costs, including legal fees and disbursements.
16. Total prize pool is $480,000.00 17. Changes to the promotion may be made
without notice by the Canberra Labor Club Limited in its absolute discretion. The Canberra Labor Club Limited will consult with the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission prior to any change taking effect.
18. Any decision made by the Management of the Canberra Labor Club Limited will be final.
If gambling is creating a problem in your life… help is available!
Contact BETSAFE a 24 hour
free counselling service on
1800 238 7233.
ACT Gambling Counselling and Support Service 1800 858 858