Duty Manager – Full Time
- Industry leader
- Community focused
- Rewarding career opportunity
Canberra Labor Club forms part of a progressive Group that is experiencing continual growth. The Group has grown into one of the most successful licensed clubs in the Canberra region, is very proud of its 50,000 strong membership and is well respected in the community. The Group consists of 4 modern and busy venues – Belconnen, City (Civic), Ginninderra (Charnwood) and Weston Creek (Stirling).
This is a successful and growing business and as such we are now seeking applications for a full time Duty Manager to be a part of our dynamic team.
To be successful in this role and make the move you will:
• Be a great ‘people person’
• Have exceptional leadership skills
• Have high standards of service, inspire others to have the same, and deliver on policies and procedures
• Think on your feet and take responsibility for outcomes
• Manage the day to day operations of a busy venue
• Exceed customer expectations – regularly
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Be willing to work a variety of shifts including weekends, early mornings and overnights
Must hold current RSA and RCG certificates
We offer opportunities for career development including management qualifications, to assist you in achieving your goals. You will receive, on the job training, corporate uniform, excellent salary conditions and five weeks annual leave along with so many other benefits.
What are you waiting for? Take on a fresh challenge, a positive move, a new role and who knows where it will lead?
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Don’t delay, apply today – Applications close Friday 22nd March 2019.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Only applicants with rights to work in Australia need apply. The Canberra Labor Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for the above position please click the button below to forward your resume.